E6850 or Q6600?

You need to use PM if you wanna sell on this part of the forum I believe, but I will vouch for Jason8284 that that is a good deal. I have the same board and a 6420. The board on newegg right now is like $130 bucks shipped by ITSELF.

Hey, I got the E6850, and installed it today. But uh, nothing but a black screen when i turned it on =(. I called EVGA, and checked their Mobo CPU support list, and my mobo supports it from what they and the list said. I've checked every wire and made sure everything was secure, and still nothing! blah. If anyone might know what this could be, give me a reply i'd really appreciate it! thanks in advance.

Yah um i found out that my MOBO actually doesn't support the e6850, I'm calling evga tomorrow to scream at them for an entire day, until they send me a new mobo. I once yelled at them so much about their defective mobo's and graphics cards, that they upgraded me from a 7800 to a 7950gt. Their easy like a soccer mom. But yah they basically gave me false information due to an ignorant employee and made me pay for all this shit! grrr >.<

Back
Top Bottom