Dvi/vga?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
whats the difference? theres this dvi cable just laying around in the computer lab (they came with all the 15" lcd dell monitors) and its just begging me to take it. its not plugged into anything.

dvi is usually used for larger displays where it makes a difference, but for the normal sized monitors it won't make any noticable difference unless your using like a 32" screen...

I have a 17" LCD and it makes a big difference with analog and DVI, analog is like more blurry when you get up close to it, DVI is really crisp.

yea I would "borrow" it, i see a big difference, does you moniter have DVI in, and does you video card have DVI out?

Ok, yea dude go for the DVi, makes a big difference to me, tell us how it is when you get it.

lol okay. the teacher wasn't here today so i should of taken it today. she won't be here on thursday i think (yes a she...she's a bitch though). always thinks i'm hacking. whenever we aren't doing anything and i'm on computerforums.org or something not bad/blocked she always bitches at me.

Back
Top Bottom