dvd writer or software isnt working!?

The media burner worked, i uninstalled nero first but annoyingly I would prefer to use nero as it seems easier to use but then this is the first time ive used the other!

Can you get the media burner any other way i.e. a shortcut.. and making playlists to be burnt, havent found a save option yet either:S

Thankyou for all the replies, this is definitly the best forum ive used yet!

Chris:)

Yeah; don't have to uninstall Nero - its good for other things - but yeah, the Windows Media Player one is great.

Glad you got it done.

me said:
The media burner worked, i uninstalled nero first but annoyingly I would prefer to use nero as it seems easier to use but then this is the first time ive used the other!

Can you get the media burner any other way i.e. a shortcut.. and making playlists to be burnt, havent found a save option yet either:S

Thankyou for all the replies, this is definitly the best forum ive used yet!

Chris:)
Well the best i can do is ask if your useing a recordable cd-r disk or a
recordable dvd disk ? you need dvd disks for a dvd burner.
:confused:
Quote:
More :confused:
There are no shortcuts just following directions.
:rolleyes:

bluto said:
Well the best i can do is ask if your useing a recordable cd-r disk or a
recordable dvd disk ? you need dvd disks for a dvd burner.
:confused:
Quote:
More :confused:
There are no shortcuts just following directions.
:rolleyes:
Lol; you're confuzzling me too now.

Yeah - there aren't any shortcuts to the media burner in Windows Media Player. Just have to start it up and click the button.

Back
Top Bottom