DVD Recorder

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
I just got a DVD-Recorder(the one that works like a VCR) for christmas. It has a DV input on it, and I was wondering if there was some way I could export my videos from my cmoputer using this. I tried it once before but all it does it sit there(the computer acts like it's loading something, the stops) Now I can go from the computer to the camera then to the Recorder though RCA or S-Vid, but I'd like to preserve all the quality I could...

I've always thought a DV Input would only send Video into the setup? and not out to the PC.

Could be wrong; don't know muhc about Video type equipment. The only way I can imagine it would do it is with a USB or Firewire type socket to send the information from the PC and to the PC.

I don't mean to sound rude, but yes, your wrong ^^; I do loads of video editing and send stuff in and out of my computer all the time using firewire. Obviously, it's the same with my camera(in and out) But, I assume this recorder is just input... I'm going out to get a DV cable that'll fit my cam and the recorder, so we'll find out shortly!

Back
Top Bottom