DVD-R disks

vijaygunners

In Runtime
My laptop has a DVD-R drive but 2 out of 5 different brands of dvd-r disks dont work even though they are -r.
The ones that dont work burn ok but dont playback on my dvd player or laptop, it either says 'disk error', 'this format cannot be read' or not just read it at all.
I pay about £10 for 25 disks on a spindle so does anyone where I can get some disks for that much or even help me with my problem.

Ya i mean burn movies ont he RW first, make sure its working fine then burn onto the DVD-r, just so u dont waste as many disks.

man, that is a nice piece of work there. just like mine in my sig. love the double layer. 8.5 gbs on one disc.

I hate anyone who has a dvd-burner because i never burnt a single dvd with mine and it already stopped working...and i paid $200.00 for mine, although thats canadian prices...and yes double layer would eb teh way to go. also jaygunners try buring in a different format

Have you updated to lates firmwarefor your dvd. When you buy dvd-R some would say that in some case's depending how old your driver is you must update firmware. Also you may want to check the MFG web site to check what dvd-R's it would recomend.

sho95 said:
Have you updated to lates firmwarefor your dvd. When you buy dvd-R some would say that in some case's depending how old your driver is you must update firmware. Also you may want to check the MFG web site to check what dvd-R's it would recomend.

I dont know where to update it from and what is MFG? My DVD burner is Toshiba SD-R6112, can anybody point me in the right direction??

Back
Top Bottom