Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-26-2004, 12:28 AM   #1
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12
Default DVD Player (HELP)

hey guys, i'm new here, just need some help on some stuff,
i finally got my DVD Pioneer CD rom working and when i hit play on the program "a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" i have no clue what it mean. I just bought the DVD so, i have no clue, can you guys please help me out?
__________________

HELP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:43 AM   #2
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default Re: DVD Player (HELP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELP
hey guys, i'm new here, just need some help on some stuff,
i finally got my DVD Pioneer CD rom working and when i hit play on the program "a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" i have no clue what it mean. I just bought the DVD so, i have no clue, can you guys please help me out?
Sure but not with that info.
What player are you useing ?
And when will i get this across.
What Windows ver is this,some won't play dvd.

Send me an email and odds are you won't.so your the loser.
Will you be the first to do it ?
I am not a Nazi or a terrorist, I will not invade your home.
729233@rogers.com
I won't hide from life,will you ?
__________________

bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:48 AM   #3
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default I know your online

I know your online
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
Why are you so protective ?
bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:51 AM   #4
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12
Default

k,
i'm using Windows XP Home Edition
i'm using the program called PowerDVD
i'm getting this messege when i try to hit "PLAY"
my dvd player is a DVD Player DVR 103, it's the very first to come out i think, anyways the message is once again ""a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" ,
if you need anything else, just ask
HELP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:53 AM   #5
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12
Default

if you wanna send me an e-mail go ahead its MachX1@hotmail.com
HELP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:55 AM   #6
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default Re: DVD Player (HELP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELP
k,
i'm using Windows XP Home Edition
i'm using the program called PowerDVD
i'm getting this messege when i try to hit "PLAY"
my dvd player is a DVD Player DVR 103, it's the very first to come out i think, anyways the message is once again ""a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" ,
if you need anything else, just ask
Please stay on line as i think this out.
Email sent.
bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:57 AM   #7
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12
Default

do you have msn messenger?, if you do add me, MachX1@hotmail.com so, we can get in contact much faster and easier
HELP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 01:03 AM   #8
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default

1st point is this a
Video dvd or a music dvd ?
Big difference,if your system doesn't support one or both or the drivers aren't installed.
bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 01:05 AM   #9
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12
Default

it's a video DVD and by the way i don't have the drivers installed beacuse i dont' have the CD, i tried looking for them everywhere but no where to be found?, i found driver upgrades but not the installs
HELP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 01:06 AM   #10
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default Re: DVD Player (HELP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELP
do you have msn messenger?, if you do add me, MachX1@hotmail.com so, we can get in contact much faster and easier
Thanks but too many have too many problems with msn .
Try icq 27136617
I have a lot to share,
__________________

bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0