DVD drive blues...............

i find them really useful... as well as entertaining !!

1)I use mine all the time for making back ups of data on my hhd, so that it does'nt eat up space on my hhd.

2) second i love to make my own CD's with a subrcription to a Music site, I'm a DJ so that's a plus for me..

3) I love to watch movies on my drive some time, with my head phones plugged in, it's good sound quality to hear movies w/head phones...

4) I can use mine to make DVD data disks of all my MP3's...This is also a graet idea, cuz one, they won't eat up space on the hhd, and second , if my hhd should happen to get a virus & i have to do a system restore.

I can reinstall everything back to the way it was, thru my data disks.
and for the music part, if a virus ate thru your hhd, and you had music on it...Say good bye to all that music !!

I love making my own cd's with my CDRW and i used to make svcd's as well, but now that i got my DVD burner too, its all about making DVD's.

i have got a dvd drive as well, on my laptop, it really helps for getting through free time at school. it is really good and also has a dvdrw so is useful for generating music and file backups. id definatley say go for a dvd drive! i have a 17'' wide screen so the quality is really good

yea i have a dvd drive too and i love it, i sit in my room with my 7.1 speakers, the lights all off so im in pitch black and only the light from the monitor...I like it more than sitting downstairs watching on the 60"...also i turn way up my bass to get that MATRIX:RELOADED feel...hee hee hee anyone that has that put it on your computer and go to scene 14 just like i described i do and you'll love it

dvd drives are great, not just for watching movies on your computer, the discs hold 4.7 gb of info (dual layers are 8.5gb), so you can really put some data on them, I do backups also of programs, music, pics...etc as well as burn dvd movies. it is well worth the money to have one.

Yeah basically everything i do has been said, and anyway if ur making a comp thers really no reason why not to get one. there fairly inexpensive and in my opinion are well worth it

Back
Top Bottom