DVD copies

Argh! I really am beginning to think I'm a dying breed, am I really the only one willing to pay the full price of todays modern art (Music and film)? I can't stand the thought of people ripping music and video, where's the trouble in buying the real deal? I work hard for my money and nothing pleases me more than settling down to listen to/watch my hard earned cash at work, makes me think I've actually done something worthwhile with my time.

Nick

You were just talking about downloading it from somewhere in Russia or China? You won't have to pay if you do find it from there. If you want to pay for what you download - find it on Shareaza, download it, and once its finished give £20 to a charity.

mr_roy said:
Argh! I really am beginning to think I'm a dying breed, am I really the only one willing to pay the full price of todays modern art (Music and film)? I can't stand the thought of people ripping music and video, where's the trouble in buying the real deal? I work hard for my money and nothing pleases me more than settling down to listen to/watch my hard earned cash at work, makes me think I've actually done something worthwhile with my time.

Nick

I agree.
The original post make no sense.A dvd movie is many GB's.
Go and rent the damn things,Get a 6 pack,some popcorn and the one you love.
after all it might just have been a $ 2.00 rental.
:rolleyes:
;)

Back
Top Bottom