DVD Burning

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Hi, I just got a DVD burner and i want to back up all my DVDs. My burner came with Nero express 6 and everytime i go to burn a DVD an error message pops up "This DVD is copy-protected and cannot be read" before it even starts to burn. How do i get around this? Do i need a different program, and if so what program?

For copying Cd IMO "x -copy" is the best thats what i use to clicks and 25 minutes later its done, menu's and all

You don't need that if you have DVD Shrink and Nero then you can do it. DVD Shrink is free you can google it. DVD Shrink Encodes and lifts the copyright while it uses Nero to burn it. Works for me very well. Good Luck with it.

Dishdog said:
where can i buy Cd IMO "x -copy"

so i can't use nero to burn copy-protected DVDs?

You can use nero but i believe you need dvd shrink I just find X copy much easier.

I just put the dvd in and it ask me if it is rental or borroweed say no them just click "entire disk"

Voila burn

you can use "anydvd" also this program worked for my brother in order to play a burnt DVD in His vechile that came equpiied with a DVD player.

Decrypter!!!!!!!

If DVD shrink can't decrypt the video, download a program called DVD decrypter. This will take the copy protection off. Just open the DVD, select a folder to save the decrypted video to, then open it with DVD shrink, and burn. That solves that problem. Disney movies are a "beep beep" to do.

Back
Top Bottom