DVD burner....Now What?

Goldsplinter

Baseband Member
Hey I just recently got a dvd-burner....and i'm going to be hooking it up soon.......

I have already a dvd player installed in my computer and another cd-burner.....So what i'm planning to do is only put the DVD burner and the DVD player and take out the cd burner....

The question is......Can i get a normal dvd..put it in the DVD player and burn it directly to the dvd burner??

Also which programs are best to use/buy for burning dvds...and I want some websites that tell you how to burn and etc etc on burning DVDs.....

TY

as long as you have a DVD drive and a DVD-RW you can burn a disk from the dvd drive to the dvd-rw

Yes, as long as you have a DVD+RW in one and a regular DVD player in the other bay. When you buy the DVD burner, there should be software that comes with it that can do DVD to DVD copy unless you have the OEM.

IT stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer". Basically its a stripped down version of the retail box. OEM software and hardware is meant for companies buying bulk and pre-installing the product on many computers. When you buy OEM products, you typically do not get a manual or any fancy packaging. Just a license and a disc.

Defintely OEM. Try getting Nero 6 Reloaded (Ahead Nero) for your burn. It's a great software and compatible with CD RW drives too.

Back
Top Bottom