DVD burner not detecting blank discs

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Im having a very annoying problem. I have been trying to burn things lately and I have kept having the same probelm. My dvd burner dosent recognize any blank discs. I have tried many programs(Nero, Copy2DVD, MagicIso, Burn4Free) none of them work. I have tried several different types of dvd's and cd's but none of them work. Does anyone have any idea why its not working?

Try using it on a different computer just to see if its something with your computer, or something with the dvd dirve its self

it may be the drivers. you gotta try dvd shrink. its the best. buy my guess would be the drivers

Are they in upside down? I do that all the time with the un labeled disk you can buy dirt cheap. Also, is the drive hooked up properly (two masters on the same ide, not connected to the ide at all, ect...)?

wood_workur said:
Are they in upside down? I do that all the time with the un labeled disk you can buy dirt cheap. Also, is the drive hooked up properly (two masters on the same ide, not connected to the ide at all, ect...)?
Yes they were upside.... No! Im not that stupid. Its the only ide drive. It plays movies and games fine so its just somthing weird happening.

Back
Top Bottom