Dvd brands...the best

lol .... thanks to all and if any want to post anything else please... i kinda got the answer if was looking...maybe someone can elaborate more or give me some site with some good advise.

ok well put it this way what speed was the phillips disk. it might have been a faster speed then the 4x it might have been an 8x which in that case i would recomend trying to get one that is about 16x

Its pointless getting 16x if his recorder doesnt support them. Just coz it can burn faster doesnt make it better

ok you said that the disk that lagged alot was burned at 4x speed, and "say" that the phillips burned at 8x speed, thus causing less of a lag. so what im trying to say is that maybe getting a higher speed will produce less lag. so in other words 4x(lotta lag) 8x(less lag) then maybe a 16x will little or no lag

The 4x, 8x, 16x, is the burn speed, not play speed. Also try burning your disc at the slowest setting. That sometimes corrects problems

well im still not exactly the smartest at this stuff, you know more then i do, i just figured that it might possibily help some. i try to think i a common sense fashion

lol no
the smaller the speed the more acurate the burn. Basic logic. So does anyone else have an answer now... sry maku mioje.

PLz does anyone have another answer

No man. Smaller the speed the more acurate the burn. Basic logic.
So does anyone else have a good.. or better answer.

Plz i would like to find out.

???

Back
Top Bottom