Dust!!!!

haha, well I have yet to see if there are flies :) Haven't opened the case for over 3 years! Ah well, lets see.....

Yeah that was original thought. I'm sure I'll find a way to do it :) I'm taking it out later today, so I'll get back to you guys about it :)

Cleaning parts of a computer is really hard - my way is to use some hot soapy water make sure you leave you GFX card to hang after washing it, because it'll burn up like ***L!
Seti says> You're kidding, of course...
& Maurice says> if you're not kidding, your name is very appropriate, you actually are a w****r!

nobody ever heard of putting a keyboard in a dish washer then to clean sticky keys?

there is nothing that water can get 'inside of' on a graphics card, the water can only sit on the surface...

with most electronic things it doesn't matter if they get wet, so long as they can be dried out!! it's not like a moving mechanical part where if it gets wet you run the risk of it giong rusty and seizing up.

Oh right, well I certainly can't afford that :) Also, putting my graphics card in hot, soapy water would probably make me cry :)

Back
Top Bottom