Duel channeling problem

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Right, I got my other stick of ram today and put it in my motherboard. I started getting the blue screen quite often and 3D mark was crashing. I had my PC overclocked a bit with one stick. And I just kept these same speeds when I added the next. Its seems to run stable when everything is at default settings but why not my orignal speeds?

Whats going on here?

unless you baught the memory in a dual channel kit with 2 x 512 the ram wont be dual channel. especially if you got the second stick at a differnt time

Why would the time scale make any diffrence??

And yes I have overclocked again and 3D mark is still crashing. You think it could be faulty memory?

99nasha said:
Why would the time scale make any diffrence??

And yes I have overclocked again and 3D mark is still crashing. You think it could be faulty memory?

Yes it could be a faulty memory. Are the memory stick EXACTLY like each other, every little detail?

if you want to dual channel you MUST buy the dual channel kit, 2 of the same sticks baught at the same time even do not dual channel

u can still use the memory together theyre just not gonna dual channel, just oc them if u cant sell them

Back
Top Bottom