Dual Monitor question

Szat

Daemon Poster
I just set up a dual monitor on my system for the first time. Everything works fine but I was wondering if there was a program that allowed me to switch between desktops without minimizing something on desktop 1 to get to desktop 2. Example: I want to play TF2 on desktop 1 and control music on desktop 2. If I'm on desktop 1 I have to alt-tab to get to desktop 2 and it minimizes my game and messes up desktop 2's display. Is there something I can download that lets me switch desktops without having to minimize? My Nvidia control panel doesn't have anything like what I want.

Control Panel > Appearance and Themes > NVIDIA Control Panel.

You should have 5 options under option number 1. Choose 'Configured independantly from each other (Dualview)'

To be able to Alt+Tab while playing a game without the said game minimizing you have to set the game to display in a window - like any other window - and many games have this option. Play the game full screen and Alt+Tab and the game will minimize.

Once you've 'windowed' the game you can Alt+Tab and the game will stay where it is.

Back
Top Bottom