Dual Keyboards

Darfyjones

Beta member
i have a microsoft wireless comfort keyboard that has a usb cable from the receiver and a dell keyboard that came with my dell compy. I had boh of them workin before and i had to do a quick shtdown (by holdng the power button down) and now they dont work. Please i need help on this my wireless is losing battery power and i nee the other one to wok.

Darfyjones said:
i have a microsoft wireless comfort keyboard that has a usb cable from the receiver and a dell keyboard that came with my dell compy. I had boh of them workin before and i had to do a quick shtdown (by holdng the power button down) and now they dont work. Please i need help on this my wireless is losing battery power and i nee the other one to wok.
you said the wireless is losing battery power. Try putting in some new batteries and see if that does anything. You could try switching USB ports too and see if that does anything.

even if i chage the battery it still will mess up on some games that i like t play. i think something might be wrong mybe with a driver because my compy only tinks that the wireless is the only one i have.but whn i plug in thedell the ights on the right light up

Darfyjones said:
even if i chage the battery it still will mess up on some games that i like t play. i think something might be wrong mybe with a driver because my compy only tinks that the wireless is the only one i have.but whn i plug in thedell the ights on the right light up
are you plugging it in to the front ports? if you're doing that then that can cause problems i've heard. I've heard keyboards, mice, and printers don't work well through front USB ports for some reason, I have a dell too and my keyboard doesn't work if I try it on the front USB port yet everything else will. You could try doing a system restore back to the point that they both worked and see if they work after that.

i have the microsoft plugged in th back and i woul like a detailed dscription of howto do that becaue dont wantto skrew up the compter

System Restore creates a point like every 10 hrs I believe, if you didn't change any settings. The last point shouldn't be a year ago.

my brther is the smartest person. helikes to think the computer is his and does what he wants to it. apperently he didnt want system restore to be on.

Back
Top Bottom