Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-28-2008, 01:12 PM   #21
Baseband Member

Default Re: dual i7 board

so if your a dumbass and you ordered your entire setup with the wrong RAM... and now a certain company (newegg) is closed for the weekend, with your order waiting to be sent out Monday first thing... WTF do you do??? its supposed to get here tues then i leave for school on fri... anyone know how to get in touch with them before they ship out?? thanks again...

as for yuki953... stop your ridiculous babbling you cum dumpster... some of us don't know as much as others, and others apparently know a shit ton more than you yet enjoy some debate from time to time... so coming into a post, adding nothing what so ever, and making a comment like "this post is dead" is a lot like stepping into a room full of people at a party, screaming "i love semen", and then walking away... tool

TheAdmira1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #22
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdmira1 View Post
so if your a dumbass and you ordered your entire setup with the wrong RAM... and now a certain company (newegg) is closed for the weekend, with your order waiting to be sent out Monday first thing... WTF do you do??? its supposed to get here tues then i leave for school on fri... anyone know how to get in touch with them before they ship out?? thanks again...

as for yuki953... stop your ridiculous babbling you cum dumpster... some of us don't know as much as others, and others apparently know a shit ton more than you yet enjoy some debate from time to time... so coming into a post, adding nothing what so ever, and making a comment like "this post is dead" is a lot like stepping into a room full of people at a party, screaming "i love semen", and then walking away... tool
There really isn't much you can do. Just call TigerDirect and order from them. Keep a sign saying refuse delivery on your front door. The mailperson will take it back, and you get your money back in 3-7 business days.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:08 AM   #23
Golden Master

Quote:
Couldn't agree more.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:15 AM   #24
Fully Optimized

Quote:
+1

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote