dual i7 board

so if your a dumbass and you ordered your entire setup with the wrong RAM... and now a certain company (newegg) is closed for the weekend, with your order waiting to be sent out Monday first thing... WTF do you do??? its supposed to get here tues then i leave for school on fri... anyone know how to get in touch with them before they ship out?? thanks again...

as for yuki953... stop your ridiculous babbling you cum dumpster... some of us don't know as much as others, and others apparently know a shit ton more than you yet enjoy some debate from time to time... so coming into a post, adding nothing what so ever, and making a comment like "this post is dead" is a lot like stepping into a room full of people at a party, screaming "i love semen", and then walking away... tool

so if your a dumbass and you ordered your entire setup with the wrong RAM... and now a certain company (newegg) is closed for the weekend, with your order waiting to be sent out Monday first thing... WTF do you do??? its supposed to get here tues then i leave for school on fri... anyone know how to get in touch with them before they ship out?? thanks again...

as for yuki953... stop your ridiculous babbling you cum dumpster... some of us don't know as much as others, and others apparently know a shit ton more than you yet enjoy some debate from time to time... so coming into a post, adding nothing what so ever, and making a comment like "this post is dead" is a lot like stepping into a room full of people at a party, screaming "i love semen", and then walking away... tool

There really isn't much you can do. Just call TigerDirect and order from them. Keep a sign saying refuse delivery on your front door. The mailperson will take it back, and you get your money back in 3-7 business days.

Couldn't agree more.

+1

Back
Top Bottom