Dual Core vs. Speed

lol i dont ask enough questions? well ok then i'll look at some prices at newegg check wit you guys later..

oh yeah and burton.. i think ride snowboards are better then burton snowboards, so yeah take that lol..

=xXFoRsAkEnXx= said:
if you are happy to explain to me how to build a computer.. then i'll build one..see thats why i'm buying from dell, i'm not sure on motherboard technology, installing of any kind or what power supply i would need, you see i would save alot more time and energy and frustration going with dell, but i am very interested in computers and i probably would build one... i just dont have the instructions and you guys have helped me enough..
hey, if u really want to learn how to put together a computer, look at this site:
http://sysbuild.corsairmemory.com/report.aspx?id=2&sid=17

and look at the threads in this forum that have to do with building computers. but dont bring up threads that arent in the first or second page.

If you basically state your budget price and say what you want the computer for im sure loads of people on the forum would be happy to spec you up a pc if your unsure on the seperate components.
It would cost you about the same as a dell but perform about twice as well, all the components would be the best on the market and all be compatible because the guys on this forum are whizz kids when it comes to computers.
Ive had a load of help with hardware, etc, and its all been nop notch. Cant beat it!

Back
Top Bottom