Re: Dual Channel combination??
lol i had my ram for like 3 month, and i was running it in a single mode insted of dual, the problem was i had to put the stick's in the same collar slots, evem tho the slots were apart from each other. And belive it or not, right away i noticed a performance boost, nothing crazy, but its there : D
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor