Dual Channel

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I have a Epox EP-9NPAJ mobo. Bought it from this link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813123243

Now i've been told when I install my ram i'd have to got itno my BIOS and change it. But have no idea where to go. (Know whatbios are) just can't find the place to go to find the ram looked everywhere. Prob overlooked it but. If you could tell me how to set up dual channelt hat'd be great.

depends... If you are currently using a ram type pc2700 or less then you will need to change the clock setting to that which supports ddr400 /pc3200.

Dual channel will auto set when you install 2 paired sticks of ram at the correct ram speed your system is set to.

There is a stepping proceedure for all ram clocks that can either be a jumper on the board itself r done through the bios.. If you have been in the bios and not found it..I would suggest that you download the manual and search it for the sollution...
Every bios is set up differently but what you are looking for in there would be some where in the "advanced chipset features" But your manual should be more specific.

Back
Top Bottom