DSL or Cable?

well i pay $75 on a 2meg CABLE which downloads fast, i have 19ms the best you can get is about 8ms-5ms which is amazing i dont think it will reach that yet, any way mine is fast and thts all i am botherd about.

yer but the thing is its not the pay because i am on the best host in UK not just that do you even no what WHAT 19MS is lol put this straight its very very fast. u did'nt read my post very well did you UK is more expensive then US you have got to no that so it is quite a good price for what i am getting out of it.

Windwaker222, thx. I am in woodbridge which was on ur list. I am going to look into them for sure. Rogers 3mb = $50, what a rip off man.

Windwaker222, how much did u say that u paid for your interent with these guys? Says here $30/month for 3mb service, then u gotta pay either to buy or rent-to-buy the modem, then u also have to pay extra if you want a static IP, which i would want that. And thats all b4 tax, all of a sudden Rogers is cheaper...WTF? I gotta call these !ssholes and see what the scoop is on this sh1t! :mad:

Thx for the help though bud.

Back
Top Bottom