DSL or Cable?

You're a liar. SBC is quite great. DSL is the best thing out there because

1) It offers speeds it can reach
2) It is dedicated
3) It offers dynamic, instead of static IP addresses

Cable sucks. And it is horrible. It has huge cancellation fees... and not to mention my SBC is now faster, way less expensive, and the cancellation fee disappears after the first year. Cable is hideously horrible and that is why they are losing market share. Once DSL companies increase their range, cable will decline.

pcmxkeith said:
lol.. so mine is still faster than that shit... did i ever tell you what DSL stands for?

Hahahah.. you have evidence to back that up because my DSL is 3MPBS, and is on a dedicated connection, dude. Did I ever tell you who uses cable internet? People who love blowing their money on crap.

I hope I don't regret paying the high monthly charge of cable. That's one thing that sucks with cable, and that's the high price associated with it. So if I were to cancel cable, there's actually a fee I have to pay just to do that? I understand DSL or even most cell phone companies have like one or two year contract you have to keep to prevent a cancellation fee. Cable is not like that?

TRDCorolla1 said:
I hope I don't regret paying the high monthly charge of cable. That's one thing that sucks with cable, and that's the high price associated with it. So if I were to cancel cable, there's actually a fee I have to pay just to do that? I understand DSL or even most cell phone companies have like one or two year contract you have to keep to prevent a cancellation fee. Cable is not like that?

If you were to cancel cable, expect very high cancellation fees associated with it. They will strip you of every dollar you have. And I don't think it matters when you cancel it.

cable: con artists blowing little e-midgets. See ma, I can be an absolute idiot too.

lmao... i dont have any extra charges :D I have cancelled plenty of times to scma them into better plans :p No cancellation fees :p

pcmxkeith said:
lmao... i dont have any extra charges :D I have cancelled plenty of times to scma them into better plans :p No cancellation fees :p

You cancelled to change?

I just upgrade. Another plus with DSL. They gave me a month free too.

Cable sucks.

Back
Top Bottom