Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

mattman5678

Baseband Member
I got this error before but didnt write down the correct error numerals.

Just got it again while dling things and I think at may be the problem of my hd "freezing" at times.
-----

STOP: 0x000000D1(*[didnt write fast enough]*x(*[didnt write fast enough]*x(*[didnt write fast enough]*)

nvstor64.sys- Address FFFFF80041321C8 base at FFFFF980004A6000 date stamp 458cab87

-----
Is that enough information to debug the problem?

irql not less or equal means that a certain program is hogging up too much of the higher priority processes cpu share and the system processes dont have enough share of cpu to run rite and u get that message. i think............. well u have to either get a stronger cpu to handle more or u can lower the priority of a certain hogging process by rite clicking on it and set priority. btw u can stop a msg by pressing pause/break on the keyboard. i will freeze message. hope this is all rite btw.

that looks like it would be an nvidia driver. try googling it to see what that file is. if it is, try re-installing your drivers.

Its your nvidia graphics drivers causing the problem. Check for updated ones, or if you have the newest ones already, then try the previous ones.

Back
Top Bottom