driver fow wireless usb

After a bit of Googling its a Realtek adapter. Try installing drivers from here Realtek. Also in Device Manager ask Windows to search for drivers and see if that gets anything, Its usually pretty good at getting drivers.

The one I have which is very similar is a Realtek RTL8188EU. I assume the EU suffix means it's for the European market other than that it is the same as yours. They are dirt cheap off Ebay and work reasonably well and Windows 10 just finds it and installs it. As you say it doesn't come with any software. Badically it should just work with Win 10. I have tried it on 3 Win 10 computers and they all work with it.

That my problem I need to use it on vista xp system ...my laptop has built in wireless....

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I tried that driver with vista doesn't work

That my problem I need to use it on vista xp system ...my laptop has built in wireless....

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I tried that driver with vista doesn't work

Ah right yes I misread your OP apologies. Also when I put my adapter back in it's package, I only keep them as spares, a tiny cd fell out so I was wrong in saying that I didn't have any software with it. But it does just work in Win 10 but that doesn't help you I'm afraid.

problem resolved I CONTACTED SELLER HE PROVIDED ME A SAFE LINK TO DOWNLOAD DRIVER WORKING FLAWLESSLY ON Y VISTA PC THANKS

Back
Top Bottom