Dream Workstation

hardkoretorque

Solid State Member
I thought it'd be fun for everyone to say the components to a dream desktop and surroundings in your workstation..

I want an interactive holographic environment. That would be so sweetness, and I hear it's not too far off.

that would be sweet. And a biometric neural connection so you can control the computer with your mind!!

Chris

I'd like a small wall of 21 inch TFT monitors all hooked up to the same pc, about 8 i'd say, obviously you'd choose which you wanted to use and you'd need an uber system but w00t it'd be sweet.

I wouldn't mind my whole room to be able to change according to my mood and how I want it that day, like images, colours, anything I want.

Being able to draw in 3d in mid air would also be good, which would be hooked up to something and it could then spin around and be viewed in all angles :p

Theres something like that coming into play (jus the room bit, not the 3d bit) in Microsofts futuristic house he's made as a tester, and was on a science program not long back.

Kage said:
I wouldn't mind my whole room to be able to change according to my mood and how I want it that day, like images, colours, anything I want.

Being able to draw in 3d in mid air would also be good, which would be hooked up to something and it could then spin around and be viewed in all angles :p

Theres something like that coming into play (jus the room bit, not the 3d bit) in Microsofts futuristic house he's made as a tester, and was on a science program not long back.

That would be killer!

Chris

Yeah, its completly hooked up to a PC, so you could even have 3d views on walls, etc and so for example, you could have your room seeming like its a whole window, and your moving across landscapes, etc.

Sounds kewl to me...i think it was something like that. But I wouldn't like it to be monitor based with radiation, etc, it'd have to have no harmful rays, etc

Back
Top Bottom