Dream PC

Definetly desktop, since even if you had as much money as you liked, its still a lot cheaper, and more cost effective to get a desktop.

I do see the advantages of a laptop, BUT, the cons far outweigh the pros when it comes to most tasks.

They tend to be a bit too limited over time for my liking.

Definetly desktop, since even if you had as much money as you liked, its still a lot cheaper, and more cost effective to get a desktop.

I do see the advantages of a laptop, BUT, the cons far outweigh the pros when it comes to most tasks.

They tend to be a bit too limited over time for my liking.

My views exactly. I prefer desktops over laptops anyday.

The pros I found about having my laptop is that I can actually use it in my room. My desktop couldn't really fit in my room, it's in my computer workshop, which is just half of the attic. Not the most comfortable place to work in the Texas summer heat or when it's cold in the winter, Texas only has 2 days of the year that feel good, the transition points between turning hot to cold or vice versa... I probably should take some of my furniture out of my room (the stuff I never use) and then I could put it in there if I got a desk. Then it would have to go wireless on the networking though, I'm not running any wires anywhere. The pros of my laptop are portability and that I can actually use it in my room on my bed. I don't know, I may eventually get to putting my desktop in my room, I'm just not really in favor of going wireless on my desktop.

Now that I really got off subject...

hmmm i might be regretting my choice for desktop

you know the subject is called dream pc well doesnt that mean you can dream up a pc ??????

well in that case i take back my choice for desktop and choose laptop but i dream up a laptop as powerfull as desktop with 2 X C2Q and 8 GB RAM and all the other shiz...

where as if you were talking bout stuff u can actually buy now and that is realistic then i stick with desktop

Back
Top Bottom