Downloading Music....

computerfix101

In Runtime
Is there a way to download music that you can search for the one that is explicit or clean version...

I want all my music clean version but I cant do that in Frost Wire... Is there another way?

It's basically P2P or Torrents

Mininova is a good torrent site and P2P networks like Gnutella2 (original is ok) and Edonkey have some files. Programs like Bearshare Lite 5.2.5 and Shareaza will get what you need.

Good luck!

i use lime wire in the past iv used imesh both free

and yes it is illegal to sell copyrighted music without there knolledge but its legal for p2p because you are sharing music between people correct me if im wrong but that is the way i understand it

i use lime wire in the past iv used imesh both free

and yes it is illegal to sell copyrighted music without there knolledge but its legal for p2p because you are sharing music between people correct me if im wrong but that is the way i understand it

copyrighted material is still copyrighted material no matter which way you spin it, and I believe it's still illegal, plus, IIRC, discussions like these about activities such as downloading copyrighted material aren't allowed on the boards...

I may be wrong on both counts though...

:D

Downloading copyrighted music through torrents or P2P is illegal.

Does it matter?

copyrighted material is still copyrighted material no matter which way you spin it, and I believe it's still illegal, plus, IIRC, discussions like these about activities such as downloading copyrighted material aren't allowed on the boards...

I may be wrong on both counts though...

:D

Yeah it's still illegal in most countries. But everyone does it anyway lol

Yeah it's still illegal in most countries. But everyone does it anyway lol

LOL

Say that about murdering... :p
@least here in Canada/Toronto...the shootings and stabbings have increased quit abit. Its almost like an everyday occurrence. Just found it funny comparing your statement with something on the more serious side haha :p

Back
Top Bottom