Downloading games

I wouldn't say it was a battle really... more of a debate, or maybe a discussion:cool: maybe even a conflict. I think it was a misunderstanding.
besides... I think we need to get back on topic now...
Downloading Games:

crazyman143 said:
I wouldn't say it was a battle really... more of a debate, or maybe a discussion:cool: maybe even a conflict. I think it was a misunderstanding.
besides... I think we need to get back on topic now...
Downloading Games:
Thanks it's time folks read the Websters dic on Forum.
This is not a quote"
A place of debate and discussion.Thats not flameing either.
In the meantime i have lots of out of circulation etc games i can send,but where did the originator get to lol ?
Back to topic:
http://www.freeoldies.com/Arcade/
:D

crazyman143 said:
i think the manufacturers would sell more games if they lowered their prices though.
You are mad! You've moaned about prices now twice! The day you can make the things for less; then you can moan about the prices.

crazyman143 said:
i think the manufacturers would sell more games if they lowered their prices though.
Maybe but lets go back to software local stores.
Not Credit card internet BS.
Theres Nothing like foot browsing through thousands of software titles.
Cashing out and rushing home to install them.
Oh the good old days.
:mad:
And by the way,Thats why they cost so much.No competition.
Just 1 place to buy.
:(

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by crazyman143
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's economics, supply & demand, you have to understand that as long as people keep buying the games at these prices the price will not go down(until they've reached their sale goal) Thats why the horrible games go down in price so fast, lots of supply, no demand! LOL.....

Lord Kalthorn said:
You are mad! You've moaned about prices now twice! The day you can make the things for less; then you can moan about the prices.
I'm not "moaning" about prices. I 'm just saying, somtimes you make a better profit when selling somthing, by having lower prices, that way, more people will buy what you are selling.
I guess maybe you are right in this case. They are still selling games, so they probably wouldn't need to lower their prices yet.
And yes, I understand about supply and demand.

Yeah, that is a bit more like it! :D

If you lower prices; then you have to cut on testing, programming, advertising, research, support... it goes on.

Back
Top Bottom