Download trials

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris21192

Beta member
can any one help me with this.
If I donwload a peice of software with a trail verson of either 30 days etc..
Is there any way of changing the downloading trial so it will last forever???

Many regards
Christopher Henson

Yea, there sure is, its easy. All you have to do is purchase the product! Works great every time.

chris21192 said:

Many regards
Christopher Henson

There is a way to do this, but you're not going to find out at this forum. Admin rules we cant help people do illegal things. Its funny how many people sign up here just to ask an illegal question, for example how do I crack/download this. Just try google...Welcome to cf on the other hand!

uid=[0] said:
Yea, there sure is, its easy. All you have to do is purchase the product! Works great every time.

exactly :p

chris21192, maybe u could read the rules before posting?

Yeah man, you could get banned for it. Why would you want to crack software anyway? There are lots of great free programs out there. Just gotta look for 'em.

it feels better when you own the software anyway, kinda like how it feels better when you're using a computer you built yourself instead of a computer that compaq crapped out.

Please read the forum rules before posting; thank you.
Rule 11: (A) Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

The rules can be found here:
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

This thread has been reported so it can be dealt with accordingly.

kchi55 said:
it feels better when you own the software anyway, kinda like how it feels better when you're using a computer you built yourself instead of a computer that compaq crapped out.
Now that last part of the sentence was funny

chris21192 said:

Many regards
Christopher Henson

i had to read this twice to actually believe that someone posted this...

this is literally like saying "i just test drove a car for an hour, is there anyway of changing the car so that it will last forever?". Obviously not, stealing is stealing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom