Downclocking

ahhhh f*** i was readin revews on that clockgen site software, and some guys comps have crashed...they fixed it but still....they were also ocing would it be a less risk factor to downclock? (just the crashing that is or any other worries?)

damien.t.bayles said:
ahhhh f*** i was readin revews on that clockgen site software, and some guys comps have crashed...they fixed it but still....they were also ocing would it be a less risk factor to downclock? (just the crashing that is or any other worries?)

well with clockgen (or any other software oc'ing program) there can be problems. And I don't think that the program will do u any good, since if the bios is locked most likely even that program can't oc. U can always try, kage also had his pc crash and I think he fixed it with just resetting the bios. (pulling out the cmos)

john123 said:
my bios is retarted. even my mom's old compaq allows overclocking :( not fair

in mine, theres no temp monitor or clock speed measurer/changer.

Welcome to the world of HP - you got a HP havent you?

I have a HP yes, when i worked for HP i pulled up documents how to overclock but i can't seem to find there anywhere in my room or office... well i just really need to downclock so i can lower the cpu temp so if someone buys this machine they won't have the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom