Does this Motherboard have enough case fan slots?

Genkie2012

Solid State Member
I researched for the GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Motherboard http://www.newegg.ca/Product/P.....6813128498

and I still can not clearly find if there are places to put in at least 2 to 3 Case (or chasis) Fans! Im looking at the Cooler master Storm Enforcer case, Front 200m Fan and 120mm Back. I would like to add 1 more 120mm to the top maybe...But does that mobo have the right slots and things for those fans? Please a explanation and clear response why or why not from ANYONE who has experience with this :)

Thanks
-Alex

Go to Gigabytes site and download the motherboard manual.

Oh You can do that?? Haha Thanks I was wondering If it was possible but why would there be a manuel of a motherboard on the internet? o_O

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Most case fans connect to the power supply via a 4 pin molex.

Yea but that will leave the fans running at max always, And I dont want to get complicated with a fan controller and stuff..Thanks anyway :)

If there are 2 or 3 on the board, how many do you plan on using? I think you can also connect more than one to the board (at least my fans I was able to do that).

It has four total.

1 CPU
2 SYS Fans
1 PWR Fan

Yea thanks :p I was able to figure out too I found the manual for it o_O anways I changed the Mobo AGAIN and this time it's perfect. Good everything and there are 3 fan headers for case fans :) Its good now.

Yea thanks :p I was able to figure out too I found the manual for it o_O anways I changed the Mobo AGAIN and this time it's perfect. Good everything and there are 3 fan headers for case fans :) Its good now.

Oh forgot the model, its the GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H

Back
Top Bottom