Does the emachines t5026 mobo have pci-x?

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Hey I need to kno this cuz its confusin the living crap outta me. Does the motherboard for the emachines t5026 support pci express? I've looked at various sites and all of them say I only have a pci slots. When I ran cpu-z it said I have pci express slots. The dude at the store said cpu-z is prolly bugged and thats why its not recognizing it. Anyway thanks for anyone who posts back.

yeah i think not either, i posted another thread about the best pci graphics card since it seems thats all i have.

PerfectSK said:
Hey I need to kno this cuz its confusin the living crap outta me. Does the motherboard for the emachines t5026 support pci express? I've looked at various sites and all of them say I only have a pci slots. When I ran cpu-z it said I have pci express slots. The dude at the store said cpu-z is prolly bugged and thats why its not recognizing it. Anyway thanks for anyone who posts back.

*cough* www.google.com *cough*

It doesn't have any AGP or PCI-express, lol. All that PC has is the PCI slots if you want to use that. Upgrade restriction.

Yeah, most companies do that so you have to buy something better when the time comes. After all, upgrading is cheaper than buying it whole.

alrite thanks people, lol. for that person who said google it u didnt actually read what i wrote. i said many sites say i dont have pci-x but cpuz said it did so thats why i was asking. anyways thanks for confirming my guess.

does anyone know any good pci graphic cards then?.. because currently i dont have enough money for a new comp and i dont have enuff tech knowledge to upgrade my motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom