# With Power Supply:
# Power Supply Mounted:
# PSU Main Connector:
# Motherboard Compatibility:
# With Side Panel Window:
# External 5.25" Drive Bays:
# External 3.5" Drive Bays:
# Internal 3.5" Drive Bays:

What does any of this mean? Where can I find what I'm looking for here, deeply sorry. Ha, this part confuses me, and it is vital I don't mess a purchase up, the settings are set for 25$-50$ Mid Tower.

Please help

Hmm, I don't know what type of card I need, I don't want something so overpriced that I won't even play games at meet its capabilities which Is my #1 fear, I want something relatively cheap but efficient, sorry for making you find all these cards, I'm just real concerned something will be less effective or maybe to effective.

Which card would you recommend from this list?

http://www.nvidia.com/object/buy_now_results_ci.html?id=GF9800GT

# With Power Supply: it has an included power supply

# Power Supply Mounted: The power supply is already mounted in the case

# PSU Main Connector: The number of pins on the power connector that attaches to the motherboard. Usually 20+4.

# Motherboard Compatibility: What size motherboards fit the case, such as ATX. micro ATX, etc.

# With Side Panel Window: Some case have a clear window so you can see inside.

# External 5.25" Drive Bays: Drive bays that are accessible form the front of the case as for the CDROM and DVD drives.

# External 3.5" Drive Bays: Same as above, but for floppy drives and card readers.

# Internal 3.5" Drive Bays: Number of mounting bays for the internal hard drives.

Here are two recommendations -

Case - COOLER MASTER Elite RC-310

Power Supply - XCLIO GOODPOWER 500W 500W ATX

Ok, well lets see now, My mother board supports up to 12 USB's, what now? Can I make USB ports? Or will I have to find a specific case to fit my mother board requirements. Could you help find me a case?

The motherboard will have plenty of USB outlets in the back. The case will have more to use up front.

As for recommendations, see my previous post. :D

Hehe, sorry didn't notice that one thanks a lot, time to add this all up

How much RAM do you think would be need to keep the computer stable? 4 or 6?

4GB is about the sweet spot right now. It provides plenty for the OS and most any games and apps you may run.

Thanks for the help, if I ever need some help your the man ha, total price comes to 544.68 - Monitor

Back
Top Bottom