Does Asus have Good Customer SErvice?

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
I'm about to pull the trigger on an Asus G1 laptop. but it's a pretty big investment and I want to know that if it breaks down or whatnot, what type of customer service i would be getting.

I"ve never dealt with Asus before, so I want to know if anyone has had any expereince with them.

Thanks a bunch

Re: Does Asus have Good Customer Service?

TibsBeatAll said:
I'm about to pull the trigger on an Asus G1 laptop. but it's a pretty big investment and I want to know that if it breaks down or whatnot, what type of customer service i would be getting.

I"ve never dealt with Asus before, so I want to know if anyone has had any expereince with them.

Thanks a bunch

Oh man...ASUS is awesome....I ran, awhile back, a P4 2.4ghz @ 2.9Ghz o/c

Great Support from my experience...

Brandon F.

they have pretty good service. it really depends on what your problem is, but with warranty work they are generally pretty good. i'm off warranty with my z8100 and they have been giving me the run around on a part replacement i need and its bugging me though.

Can't say iv'e ever had to use ASUS Customer Support, but i can assure you that the worst in my experiences is by far Gigabyte. WORST customer service, they are unhelpful, took 4 weeks to receive a reply and reply basically told me to go a forum and ask because they couldn't tell me. Not a bad product, BAD support.

Matt

Haven't had anything to do with their customer support, but all the hardware I have had from them has been great.

I'd rather ask the cup of coffee on my desk for support that ASUS!! They gave me a runaround on my mobo and why the RAM would not work. It's a long story but needless to say I'd never call them for anything again!

I've had decent service from them in the past. The chipset fan on my motherboard died on me so i called them up and about 3 days later i had a new one no questions asked. I think that's the only time i dealt with them.

Back
Top Bottom