does any one know?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
the return policy for micro center for PSU's?
i just bought a 600W two days ago, and it gave out on me, and i think it took a part of my system too.
so now i am using a downgraded system for now.
I want to return it for my money back, and use the money to get parts for my system.
I couldnt find anything about PSUs, except theres a thing that says service parts, motherboard and CPU can only be exchanged and only defective.
But does the PSU count as a service part?
i saw a used PSU at micro center, and it was returned, so i am thinking that i can return my PSU and get my cash back, not sure if they will charge me a restocking fee since it died on me and took part of my system with it...
thanks in advance.

The best way to find out is to give them a call and explain what happened.

Return to a Store
If you prefer, you may return items you ordered from Micro Center Online to your local Micro Center Store in person. To return the items, you will need to bring:

* The item and the original packaging. Include all contents of the original package such as manuals, discs, cables, etc. If all contents are not included, you will be charged an Open Box fee on certain categories of products, as described in the Return Policy.
* Credit or Debit Card used to purchase your order
* Complete packing list that came with your order

When returning an item to your local Micro Center Store, we reserve the right to decline a return if it is not in "like new" condition.

Take your items, credit / debit card, and the packing list to the Customer Support Department. Any of our Associates in Customer Support will be glad to process your return.

Micro Center Online Return Policy

dang, i dont like calling about these things, and i dont really want to ride the RTD there to find out either...

Back
Top Bottom