Do you need a floppy drive?

No not really.. I have one and save my important gaming code to them. If you have the money go with a zip drive.

floppys are now going obsolete, what they are moving to are jump drives, so i would recomend not getting a floppy drive and just investing in a jump drive for your computer to do small storages.

Meh, Still good to have one just incase, better to be with than without even if they are going 'obsolete'

I'd say no... what will you use one for that you cannot now do with a CD? A Computer will Boot from a CD or DVD if it had problems, it will Install the OS with a CD or DVD, you can transfer Data with a CD or DVD. Short of you having a Boot Disc that is Dual Layered and isn't supported in DOS you'll be fine without a Floppy Disc. And even then! If you need 8.5Gigs of Space for something, a Floppy Disc won't help you :p

Yeah, plus you have those flash cards and such... like sd cards and compactflash... I've seen an 8g compact flash but it $9,500... yhea. And wow.. LK... you like responded to every thread in the social lounge... lol.. bet you just wanted to get up to 12,000! lol... I was like... whoa.

Back
Top Bottom