Do you have to format a DVD-RW?

Memorex I think is actually a good make. They used to make VCR tapes...

Ok...

I've used that brand before but not as dvd-rw. I use Verbatim. Cheap but good quality.
To format a dvd-rw. Go to the drive icon and with a disc in the drive right click. Should be in that list of functions. If it still doesn't work go on to the rest of my post. If it does then enjoy.
Ok try this. Go to the device manager and right click on the dvd drive. A window opens with some selections. Click on scan for hardware changes. It will take a few seconds to find the drive and configure it IF any new drivers are in the system.
Now go back and see if you can drag and drop on to the dvd any files of any type. Check the disc to see if that was susessfull. If so problem solved.
If not...
Go back to the device manager and right click on the dvd drive and uninstall it. Reboot. Let the system find the drive again and install it. Try the drag and drop files again.
Try every disc in the pack you bought and if one works and the rest don't then take the pack back to the store.

This is the error message i get when i try to copy and paste (trying to get picture to work please wait!)

Could someone tell me y i can't seem to get pictures to work.

The picture has to be linked from the internet. In other words, you have to upload it somewhere and link to there.

Dishdog said:
I get an error message when itry to just copy files on to it.

I would show a pic but i can never get the picture to show up on my post. could someone tell me how?
As seen above
and never been near my burner nor Nero to be burned.
You don't or don't have to "burn to them is that clear yet ?.
Very reliable.
http://photobucket.com/albums

Yes i get that you don't have to use a burning program,lol. i will look at the website thanks.

Back
Top Bottom