Do you guys have any knowledge on good monitors?

clandestinex337

In Runtime
I am looking to get a monitor to use as a TV, gaming, and design. So an all in one monitor. And the biggest most reasonable price I can get is a 27". Theses are the ones that I am looking at, and am not sure which would be best.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&N=2010190020 1309821329&bop=And&Pagesize=100

He doesn't have to have a tv tuner, since I don't watch tv. Its mainly going to be used for Movies, console gaming, and all around computer use.

Any recommendations?

Also I am going to be doing a lot of designing on it. So the contrast/colors have to be pretty top notch.

Thanks!

Also, I am looking for a KVM switch if you guys know of any good ones ;)

You're gonna have to spend a lot more than that for a 27" monitor for graphic design. Those are all TN panels. Not what you want. I suggest you look at some higher end dell monitors, and try for something smaller.

You're gonna have to spend a lot more than that for a 27" monitor for graphic design. Those are all TN panels. Not what you want. I suggest you look at some higher end dell monitors, and try for something smaller.

Any recommendations on what I should be looking for in the monitor? I want to use it also as a media display, since my room is pretty small. And I don't have space for my 42" tv and my computer desk.

Thanks

You want something with an IPS panel, as they're better at color reproduction. Look into the HP ZR24W. They're coming out with a 30 in. Version, but it's $1200.

You can't beat a good CRT.

Look for some good sony trinitrons (sp?). They have amazing picture, and will most likely be cheap.

You could prolly buy a CRT for graphic design, and a larger (24-25") TN lcd for gaming and television.

Back
Top Bottom