do they make these

do they make things that plug into ur usb or pci slot and "project" wifi thru the house?

note, i dont want this to be a wifi reciver.

if so awesome, how much chaching?

and the ultimate would be one that would have a female ethernet cable port that u plug this dongle into a internet cable and got wifi.

(so when i am in bed at night i got internet, but if it has to be with usb, then only if my mom would be checking her email would i get the web.)

You mean like a hub or a router that plugs into youre usb port? I think dont they only plug into the ethernet port?

no, i dont want to change my router. i have one from verizon and like, there is a wire coming from the wall into the router, and then a wire going to my comp. so no point of having a router correct? i tried to bypass the router by pluggin the wall cable directly to my comp. and i got no internet.

so i think the Fiber Optics needs the router for some reason, so i dont want to come home one day with a wireless one and plug it in and have it not work

although, i could just do this, i could run another cable from my router i have now, dlink DI604 into the wireless one. and the wireless one wouldl...project wifi, and the dlink one would take it to my comp. but that is dumb. i just would like something i plug into my computer and have it work like that. (usb or pci slot or something to that degree)

Back
Top Bottom