Divx Player

sammytheman

In Runtime
Hey fellas I am thinking of buying a Divx player because when I use Nero or ConvertXtoDVD, it takes too long to make a DVD. Also I can put 6 700MB movies on 1 DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I can see, the quality is the same between watching a Divx movie on my TV or a DVD made with NeroVision. My question is how long does it take to make Divx? I am looking at buying Philips DVP5140.

true but you have to convert it to divx from avi first which can take a long time depending on your cpu. if your system is old enough this could take hours.
you would also need to buy a converter(or find a crack)

You could do what i do and use a media streamer such as a netgear EVA8000. This just connects to your pc and TV and you can stream the films direct, so your not wasting discs.:)

Hey fellas I am thinking of buying a Divx player because when I use Nero or ConvertXtoDVD, it takes too long to make a DVD. Also I can put 6 700MB movies on 1 DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I can see, the quality is the same between watching a Divx movie on my TV or a DVD made with NeroVision. My question is how long does it take to make Divx? I am looking at buying Philips DVP5140.

Nero 7 does take a bit of time to convert and burn your files, but if you want a quicker way but a little bit more fiddly (not much) then i would suggest using win avi to convert your film( only takes half the time as Nero) then use super DVD creator to burn them, this in my opinion has the fastest burn engine I have ever used.

If this Philips DVP5140 will play Divx it will play an avi.No need to convert it.Put the avi on a cd and play.I have the Philips DVP642 it plays everything I have burned.

If this Philips DVP5140 will play Divx it will play an avi.No need to convert it.Put the avi on a cd and play.I have the Philips DVP642 it plays everything I have burned.

OK so how can I put several .AVI movies on the 1 DVD?

Back
Top Bottom