disposing of old computer

rving

Beta member
I have an old computer (windows 95) works great, just slow. It has been in the closet for about 8 yrs and would like to get rid of it, but It has some of my information in it. How can I delete me from the computer? Also is it possible to connect this old cpu to the newer cpu? There are some programs in the old i would like to have in the new. Not to smart on computers. Thanks for your help.

Hello U could take out the hard drive and put it in your new computer i guess, I dont think it is worth going to the trouble if you are worried about sum 1 nicking the data off your harddrive after you throw it just take it out:p

Yeah; is u want i suppose u could put the hardrive out and put it in new comp. but if u just take it out , reofrmat it and smash it up with a ahemmer, that sghould do the trick ;)

yah, you can tranfer over files & Docs, but some programs might not work, since they share .Dlls in the common folder.

But yes, you can put it in yer new comp....Just remember to make it a slave drive. i would keep it & use it for storage space.

Back
Top Bottom