Display issues help!!!!

Chinny4290

Baseband Member
Ok. So I have the Acer X222WBD and its native resolution is 1680x1050 so yes it is a widescreen.

I have two eVGA nVidia 6800GSs running on SLi and the previous drivers I had was version 90 93.71 straight from nVidia.

I saw there was an update: Release 162 version 162.18.

I installed it and then something went whack. My computer is displaying the Windows interface like 1680x1050 is too big for the monitor.

For example, when I move my cursor to the extreme sides left and right, the whole display moves like the image is too big to be displayed on the monitor.

It doesn't do it vertically.

I've never had this issue before with my previous drivers, tried numerous restarts, unplugging and plugging back in and so on.

What can I do to fix this?

As of now...I'm going to try and reinstall the new drivers and if it still doesn't work out I'm going back to the other release.

Can anyone help me?!?!?!? :(

I want wide screen monitors.. but I don't have any now.. and I have no idea what you are talking about..

Go to Start>all programs>Accessories>System Tools> System Restore.. Restore it to the day before or whatever.. it will take the new drivers off but it will keep everything else you did .. like if you did a school project on your computer right now and restored it to 3 days ago.. the drivers would be gone but your project would still be there :p

hope this helps.. get it back to normal lol

-Q

Back
Top Bottom