Disk Drive not registering

thetroubledone

Beta member
Hello I have a problem with my HD's I currently have 3 SATA HD's connected into my motherboard 200GB, 300GB, and 500GB respectively.
On the BIOS Screen and on EVEREST Home Edition it also shows that I have 3 HD's Connected but on my computer I only see my smaller 2 HD's in my computer and when I right click on my computer and click on manage, Disk management. It shows my 200GB as C Drive, and my 300GB as Dynamic/ Foreign. I do have information on both my 300GB and 500GB HD's that if possible don't want to lose. would anyone be able to help me get my 500GB to be recognized on my computer as well?

my computer specs are
Operating system : Microsoft windows xp pro
OS Service pack: sp3
Direct x: 4.09.00.0904
CPU Type : AMD Athlon 64, 1800Mhz (9 X 200) 3000+
Mobo: Asus A8N-E
Mobo chipset: nVIDIA nForce4 Ultra, AMD Hammer
System memory: 1792MB (DDR SDRAM)
Bios type: Award( 06/08/05)

(copied off EVEREST - Computer Summary)
Thanks for you help.:)

If you are not seeing those drives in either My Computer nor Disk Management you need to make sure that your hardware is configured correctly "cables plugged in etc.", if you have plugged them in and checked it, check it again. Otherwise put them in an external enclosure and pull off the Data and work from there. If you have to, to knock out drive trouble, only plug in 2 drives. Your "Windows" drive and one of the "Data" drives you cannot see now.

Try that and message back.

Back
Top Bottom