Originally Posted by dhawald
i have ati radeon 7000 series 64mb card
i have installed directX 9.0b
when i do the direct 3d test it gives the following
message please help
* Hardware accelerated Direct3D 9+ is not available because the display driver does not support it. You may be able to get a newer driver from the hardware manufacturer.
* To test DirectDraw functionality, click the "Test DirectDraw" button above.
* Direct3D 7 test results: All tests were successful.
* Direct3D 8 test results: Failure at step 1 (Loading Direct3D DLL): HRESULT = 0x80004005 (Generic failure)
* Direct3D 9 test results: Display driver does not support API (DDI version too low)
Direct3d is a feature of a different Video card,ATI does it different.
Do all the 3 results for your's say "enabled" ?
Sorry no attachments allowed.