directX 9

lol. im 16 right now. and i dont have my license either. so that kinda cramps my work schedule. but i work at a gymnastics training center, and my sister is a student here, so i get to just chill if my parents cant come pick me up. or i can beg for a ride from my coworker-friends.

but meh, min.wage($6.75) at ~20hrs a week isnt too bad, especially considering that i used to get about $20/week for lunch and as allowance.

It's tough to determine how they'll handle it - I mean, cards below DX9 can still play Half-Life 2 - but because of the changes, it could very well mean that you'll immediately require an upgrade to DX10 for the games. But otherwise, it would just mean that some features won't be available to you - the industry isn't so keen on leaving behind 9/10ths of the market very often - since it could be said that lots of people still use cards that aren't even DX9 hardware. I would assume that eventually it might happen, but otherwise the games should be playable for a long time, even on a DX9 card. Vista though... Vista's going to be nice. :D

Vista will be nice. But Ive seen some videos, and it looks like its gonna be heafy on the system..

badninja3 said:
lol. im 16 right now. and i dont have my license either. so that kinda cramps my work schedule. but i work at a gymnastics training center, and my sister is a student here, so i get to just chill if my parents cant come pick me up. or i can beg for a ride from my coworker-friends.

but meh, min.wage($6.75) at ~20hrs a week isnt too bad, especially considering that i used to get about $20/week for lunch and as allowance.

Thats not good. In washinton the state min is like 7.30... Anyways.. id be working at a gym too, lol!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Thats not good. In washinton the state min is like 7.30... Anyways.. id be working at a gym too, lol!
wtf?!?! $7.30. damn arnold schwarjeowafmeawoifj. min is 6.75 up here in california. thats kinda weird. if anything i thought things would be the other way around, with CA min wage being higher, cuz the cost of living is pretty high over here.

Yeah, lol you would think. Maybe its 7.15. Hmm... ill have to ask. Im second guessing my self now, lol

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah, lol you would think. Maybe its 7.15. Hmm... ill have to ask. Im second guessing my self now, lol
naw. dont sweat it. its not too important. ... well, if you are gonna work, then i guess it IS pretty important. :D

Back
Top Bottom