Digital Camera Software problem

elevator_opratr

Beta member
Hopefully someone can help me here.

A couple Christmases ago, a relative got me a digital camera. It obviously is a very bargain basement camera they got off of QVC or something, but hey, it does the trick. No fancy lenses or any special features, but it takes decent pictures, and that's all I really want. This crazy camera doesn't even have a brand name anywhere on the camera or the book. Not even an address for a company. Nothing. It only says "Catch" on the front of the camera. I'm not sure if that's the "brand" or what.

Anyhoo, it came with some "Image Expert" software for downloading. I used it for about a year. It worked great. The computer that I was using it on got fried in a thunderstorm, so I got a used computer from a friend. I somehow in that year's time lost the "Image Expert" software, so I have nothing on the new computer to d/l the pics onto.

I have tried EVERYTHING. I have tried every freeware digital camera software that I can find on the net, and none of them seem to work with this dumb camera!

Can anyone help?

elevator_opratr said:
Hopefully someone can help me here.

A couple Christmases ago, a relative got me a digital camera. It obviously is a very bargain basement camera they got off of QVC or something, but hey, it does the trick. No fancy lenses or any special features, but it takes decent pictures, and that's all I really want. This crazy camera doesn't even have a brand name anywhere on the camera or the book. Not even an address for a company. Nothing. It only says "Catch" on the front of the camera. I'm not sure if that's the "brand" or what.

Anyhoo, it came with some "Image Expert" software for downloading. I used it for about a year. It worked great. The computer that I was using it on got fried in a thunderstorm, so I got a used computer from a friend. I somehow in that year's time lost the "Image Expert" software, so I have nothing on the new computer to d/l the pics onto.

I have tried EVERYTHING. I have tried every freeware digital camera software that I can find on the net, and none of them seem to work with this dumb camera!

Can anyone help?

When you plug the USB into the Computer does it not just have simple Mass Storage Device and add a Hard Drive in My Computer? From there you can transfer the images?

Back
Top Bottom