differences between non sli ready gfx cards

faith4

In Runtime
hello, i just saw this review on a site (http://www.nvnews.net/reviews/xfx_7600gt_xxx/), and it says that the sli ready on XFX GeForce 7600GT with no sli ready and sli ready has big difference on games,
is that true? or is it not a big differences?
and if so should i get the XFX 7600gt with sli ready instead of non sli ready?

well the link isn't woking for me. but i don't see why there would be a difference in the game performance between the two. unless they are talking about the different core clocks and memory clocks between the two. then that would definitely be a big difference in gaming performance.

All of the PCI-e cards from Nvidia are SLI capable (SLI ready). Running two cards in SLI greatly increases the game performance over using a single card. This thread will teach you more about SLI: SLI Zone.

I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing where it says "7600GT" and "7600GT SLI ready" on that site. Usually in tests when you see both 7600GT and 7600GT SLI, it's comparing the performance between a single card and two cards running in SLI.

Atomic Rooster said:
I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing where it says "7600GT" and "7600GT SLI ready" on that site. Usually in tests when you see both 7600GT and 7600GT SLI, it's comparing the performance between a single card and two cards running in SLI.
yea, he is wrong.. I though first he was thinking. SLi ready card compard to a non SLi ready card (Are they the same performance even if one is SLi ready and the other non SLi Ready). There is no diffrence, its the same card but it has the SLi slot at the top. When I read the review it's talking about 2x7600GT XXX cards, in that case its 1.5 to 2.0 x faster than just the one card :) I hope that clears everything up

oh this totally explains my question, i thought the xfx 7600gt was not a sli ready, but it is. and the 2 is the same but with a sli ready slot.
thank you for clearing it out.

Back
Top Bottom