difference between these two processors

I'm pretty darn sure they are the exact same processor. If your a true computer nerd, be loyal to newegg.com =D. Nah, newegg is my preference, but in the end you will have the same CPU. Buy me one while your at it.

kamikaze, i think your signature is too long, make it at the most 5 lines i think. something like mine.

They look exactly the same in specs to me. Dealiverable has the better price but remember New Egg's price includes free shipping in 3 days within the US, although it's currently out of stock. Where are you from?

and yeah Kamikaze275, if you don't reduce your signature to 5 lines or less, a mod will probably do it.

They are both the exact same CPU, get the one which turns out to be cheaper after all the extra costs.

I thought they were the same processor. Why is one $20 cheaper?

I do all my computer shopping off of Newegg also. But they were out of stock so I thought I would see if I can find it anywhere else. I did make an order through Dealiverable.com but was canceled because it was out of stock. So still searching. I found other places that have it in stock but they want $260 or more for it. If I am going to spend that much, I will go ahead and get the q6600 off of Newegg.

I am from Southern Indiana, what about you Thrasher?

Back
Top Bottom