Difference between these 2 intel CPU's

Yes, they do, however, so does the 540J if I am not mistaken... It really more about the heat and cache on this one, making the 6xx better! However, Intel still sux... go with an AMD NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

wow darkblade you've got quite the knowledge for someone who hates with such a passion...lol

rdcmmnst said:
wow darkblade you've got quite the knowledge for someone who hates with such a passion...lol

I am studying computer chip fabrication in college. I have read through 2 of my textbooks already. I see ALL Flaws in the Intel technology. It is worthless and so old.... AMD's SOI (silicon on interconnect) is a native technology that doesn't interfere with ANY processing between the central wafers. This is why AMD runs at lower heat thresholds. Also, did I mention AMD has that integrated DDR Memory controller? Oh yeah.. i did... that means... Intel gets its ass kicked because a P4 has to access the northbridge memory controller on the motherboard. And then people wonder why Intel motherboards are usually more expensive then their AMD counterparts... That is why.. That means latency since the northbridge DDR/DDR2 controller has to then access the Memory, then access the processor again, then feed the memory commands to the processor. With an AMD, it goes from the Athlon64/Opteron/X2 to the RAM, and back, no middleman!

Silly people.. ye of little hope... I cant wait to see what happens after Intel goes down in federal court for monopolizing the market and keeping AMD held down. AMD is gonna smash their little empire into a million pieces.

Back
Top Bottom