Did i do the right thing?, tell me i did the right thing!

check my laptop specs. it runs pretty damn fast on that. its ok. xp is just as good. you shouldnt rush to get it.

I already bought it, and i want to know, upgrade advisor says that McAfee SecurityCentre will work, but i want to be sure, anyone know yet?

avg works.. zonealarm firewall doesnt work though which sucks. thats all i need and ill be fully protected. vista has a new and improved firewall but i dont trust it. dunno what its like. mcafee is kinda crap imo. if it says it works then it should do. if not theres got to be others... i just cba to find em :)

Zone Alarm kinda sucks too lol resource hog. Jetico is the best firewall ive found. Not sure if thats compat with Vista tho either :(

I like it, just ignore the guy and install it.

Vista.jpg

you might wanna say why he should install it. yeah its good but i would never buy it and wouldnt suggest that anyone else buys it YET.

lol this girl i know...well she bought it and im like have fun with all the bugs with it and getting hacked. shes like "i cant because i got norton internet security 2007" and then i started an hour long argument with her about why norton sucks and why you shouldn't use it and then shes like "well the guy at best buy said it was the best"

lol

vista is fine as long as you backup your important stuff just incase something happens

and does anyone know if vista has a boot screen yet?

Back
Top Bottom